As a first-time author you may be feeling overwhelmed about all of the decisions involved in self publishing your book. Lots of questions crop up which require an answer …
- What is the most appropriate book trim size?
- Which formats (local digital printed books, offshore printing, Print on Demand or ebook) are the best options for publishing your book?
- Do you intend your book to only be available for family and friends? Or do you want to distribute it for online sales via Amazon KDP, Draft2Digital or IngramSpark?
To help you make these decisions, we offer personalised publishing consultations to guide you on your self-publishing journey. During these sessions we provide an overview of every stage of book publishing, as well as answer any specific questions you have about your manuscript. We also showcase examples of printed books we have helped our clients to publish.
Publishing consultations are held with Kirsty Ogden – self-publishing coach and business owner of Epiphany Editing & Publishing. The sessions are conducted via Zoom online video conference or in-person (Brisbane-based authors only) and are available Monday to Friday between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm.
- Our fee for Zoom online self-publishing consultations is $55 and each session runs for 45–60 minutes.
- Our fee for in-person (face-to-face) self-publishing consultations is $90 and each session runs for 60–75 minutes.
NOTE: The consultation fee must be paid in advance to secure your booking. This amount will then be deducted from your deposit invoice if you later commission us to help you publish your book.
To book your personalised publishing consultation, please contact us so that we can arrange a mutually suitable time for your session.